Friday, March 22, 2013

update!

I have been to Hawaii, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore, Burma, India, Mauritius, and will be in South Africa on the 25th. As you can tell by my blog updates, I'm REALLY REALLY behind. So much has happened in those ports, that I can't just write about the highlights, because each port was truly a unique and wonderful experience.
Now that I've reach midterms and only have 5 weeks left of the semester, I've been really busy with school work and I don't have the time to get caught up on my blog. At least not at this point in time.

So here is what I'm going to do! I'm going to start posting pictures from each port, so at least you can see what I've been up to. If you want a little more detailed summary of what I've been doing, email me at alexandra.chantiles.sp13@semesteratsea.org or plan a time to get together with me once I'm home.

Most importantly, I'm having the time of my life. I can't believe this journey is almost over and I'm enjoying every minute of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment